Frequently Asked Wedding Questions
For Weddings at the Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh
- All quoted prices include VAT at 20%.
- The Scotsman Hotel is a non-smoking venue. Ashtrays are located on street levels out with the hotel and in our Linklater patio for guests hiring this room.
- All entertainers and musicians will be required to provide their own PAT tested equipment and liability insurance.
- Generally, entertainment will end around midnight.
- You are very welcome to utilise our North Bridge Bar pre and post your private dining event. Please let us know in advance.
- We can cater for special dietary requirements as long as we know in advance.
- You are welcome to bring your own champagne or wine. Please be aware there is a corkage charge of £15 per bottle of wine and £20 per bottle of champagne.
- We are able to source special bottled beers or spirits that are not on our hotel list for you. Please ask for further details.
- Our team are happy to carry out a tasting for 2 people of 2 selected dishes from each course.
- We have a full length red carpet waiting for you on request.
- We are unable to reserve street parking in front of the hotel. The closest car park is located across the road from the hotel at Waverley train station. Entrance to the APCOA car park is from New Street.
- We have disabled access and facilities.
- We have baby changing facilities and children's provisions.
- You are welcome to take photos around the hotel, please just let us know in advance.
- We require a £500.00 non refundable deposit to confirm your Wedding with us.
- Full pre-payment is required 14 days prior to your Wedding date.
- We offer a complimentary suite for the bride and groom - subject to availability.
- We kindly request a full food and drinks pre order 14 days prior.